JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have many Mosin Nagants, most are stamped matching, and a couple are arsenal rematched. I am selling/trading an M38, an M44, and various vintages of M91/30s. All rifles are thoroughly clean, and have been well stored and maintained. All are in original configuration. I have one wartime stamped matching M91/30 that has it's original stamped matching bayonet. Some still have shellac and some have had shellac removed with denatured alcohol and then had six to eight successive coats of BLO. I do have a 1930 Tula Ex Dragoon M91/30 hex receiver which is stamped matching, that has a very good bore.

M48 and SKS: Sale Pending

I'm in Portland/Vancouver area.

Picture related samples.

E3E52767-98E0-49EE-B06E-6E815D364BC1.jpeg 4707A934-2DFB-4B53-A6AF-9369DC32870E.jpeg 0124BB2D-405B-463B-A256-BA1481F9B521.jpeg 7416133C-E32A-45DA-9F43-6D3945ECC797.jpeg

Last Edited:
We are not an auction site, prices must be listed.

I've changed your ad to "WTT" only. In the future if you would like to change it back to WTS/WTT, contact a mod or start a new ad after the current one has expired. Normally 7 days for non supporting members.

We are not an auction site, prices must be listed.

I've changed your ad to "WTT" only. In the future if you would like to change it back to WTS/WTT, contact a mod or start a new ad after the current one has expired. Normally 7 days for non supporting members.

I never said I wanted to auction anything. Should I put up a bunch of different prices?

Last Edited:
I'm actually interested in a Mosin in very good condition that is not counterbore'd. I would highly appreciate if you could list some prices so that we won't have to haggle each other.

Hello
I have a magnum research 1911 c
Like new-been fired box papers up for trade
Blued
Commander size
Value 700.00
Your sks and m44
45 acp

That's a really good offer and I appreciate it, I'm mostly into smaller caliber handguns and Milsurp handguns though. Thank you! I know I didn't state that in the original post, but I didn't want to limit anyone.

In regards to pricing...
I would suggest , grouping your rifles in sets of 5...as in 5 rifles with roughly the same prices...
Take a picture of those and try to sell your rifles in more of a "small batch" or series of sales rather than list all of them at once.

In any case neat collection and good luck with your sale.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.