JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As pointed out by the fine gentleman in the comments below, it turns out that this is (was at this point) an ex sniper. Truly a shame.
1943 Izzy
C.A.I. stamp
There's weird markings all over this thing. Looks like half struck stamps. Not sure.
Previous owner put the archangel stock on it and I don't have an original stock.
Comes with one magazine. It's the bigger one. (8 rounds I think? Can't remember)
Previous owner also chopped the barrel shorter. Still legal but they never re-crowned it. I have the tool to do it just never got around to it. I can throw it in for free if you feel like doing it.
Bolt works silky smooth. I completely disassembled the bolt and threw it in the ultrasonic and then relubed it generously.
Barrel is filthy, I spent an hour scrubbing it and it's still dirty. The rifling is there, hard to tell how good it is without cleaning it the rest of the way.
It's a mosin, whaddya really expect? They made millions of these. It shoots just fine, I just never really take it out anymore. Rather use the ammo in my PSL 😂

IMG_20230725_121336121.jpg IMG_20230725_121312321.jpg IMG_20230725_120545094.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nah, it's got the straight bolt. If it was a PU I'd be way more upset about what they did to it.
It has the c in a circle on the barrel shank.
Also what is probably the scope serial on the left side, and its in the correct year. From inside the receiver, on the left side, are there 2 filled holes?

It has the c in a circle on the barrel shank.
Also what is probably the scope serial on the left side, and its in the correct year. From inside the receiver, on the left side, are there 2 filled holes?
I just checked and yeah there are two filled holes. Well damn, not gonna lie I'm kinda salty that they bubbad such a perfectly good rifle.
Guess I'll update the listing for whoever cares at this point 😂

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top