JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$480
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Portland
State
Oregon
The Mosin–Nagant is a five-shot, bolt-action, internal magazine–fed military rifle. Known officially as the 3-line rifle M1891 and informally in Russia and the former Soviet Union as Mosin's rifle, it is primarily found chambered for its original 7.62×54mmR cartridge.

Developed from 1882 to 1891, it was used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and various other states. It is one of the most mass-produced military bolt-action rifles in history, with over 37 million units produced since 1891. In spite of its age, it has been used in various conflicts around the world up to the present day. This rifle has changed world history across entire continents, from Korea and Vietnam to Poland and Estonia. This rifle is over a century old, and it is STILL being used as snipers and rear-echelon weapons, here in 2023. Almost every nation on the planet has at least a few Mosins kicking around their arsenals. Argentina's national guards still issue the Mosin as the standard infantry firearm.

This is a war time production and features unique features. Mis-lined stamps are common, the Soviets were trying to get rifles out as fast as possible. While you might have found these for a few hundred dollars decades ago, the surplus market has long since dried up, and due to the ongoing invasion in Ukraine, Russia is sanctioned from any further imports. The Mosins we have in the USA, are the Mosins we have, and we won't see them coming in again. The prices are skyrocketing, so if you've ever thought about owning a Mosin, or you just want to invest in a rifle guaranteed to increase in value, now's your chance.

Ships to your chosen FFL. I cover shipping, insurance, tracking, all costs associated with getting it to you.

$600. Price is firm, no trades, cash only.

If you have any questions, or want to discuss price, please just email me. Most of the Mosins I'll be selling have not been fired in my ownership, they're still in their original cosmoline. It's as close to unissued as you're going to get.

20231203_140912.jpg 20231203_140918.jpg 20231203_140924.jpg 20231203_140936.jpg 20231203_140942.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does this come with the sling, oiler, ammo pouches, and bolt tool, or just the rifle and Bayonet?
I figure someone else might want to know if those accessories were included.

Also, forced matched numbering? (likely) as most wartime Mosins were rearsenaled after the war. (From your pictures, this looks to be the case as is usual with almost all Mosins in the wild.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top