JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These things look pretty cool and seem to have good reviews. I just can't find one for sale. Anyone ever come across one? Any ideas on where to get one?

mosin-nagant-10-round-mag1_zpsb630fabb.jpg

I got on that guys mailing list to be notified when they were for sale. That was about 3 years ago, and nothing. It's a side project for him, I think it was patented, but no production yet. Several people looking to buy though!

All I have seen are home made. If you search for "Datamancer 10 round mosin" with your favorite search engine you'll find a guy trying to produce them but not selling anything yet. Guy is into the steampunk design movement ans make some amazing steampunk computers.

Also Archangel has a composite stock that uses plastic detachable 5 round and 10 round magazines. It debuted at Shot Show last week. The magazine are only for use with the new stock and that is the set up I am going with once it hits retailers.

Edit: Those pics are from his site. www.mosinmags.com