Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mosin Nagant 10 Round Magazine.............Where can I find one?

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by sapper77, Jan 27, 2013.

1. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

These things look pretty cool and seem to have good reviews. I just can't find one for sale. Anyone ever come across one? Any ideas on where to get one?

mosin-nagant-10-round-mag1_zpsb630fabb.jpg

2. jeepseth

jeepseth Camas Washington Member

I got on that guys mailing list to be notified when they were for sale. That was about 3 years ago, and nothing. It's a side project for him, I think it was patented, but no production yet. Several people looking to buy though!

3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

All I have seen are home made. If you search for "Datamancer 10 round mosin" with your favorite search engine you'll find a guy trying to produce them but not selling anything yet. Guy is into the steampunk design movement ans make some amazing steampunk computers.

Also Archangel has a composite stock that uses plastic detachable 5 round and 10 round magazines. It debuted at Shot Show last week. The magazine are only for use with the new stock and that is the set up I am going with once it hits retailers.

Edit: Those pics are from his site. www.mosinmags.com

4. cascadianliberty2012

cascadianliberty2012 DPR Portland Well-Known Member

Careful dudes, that might be classified as an "Assault Mosin" soon!

5. Awmish

Awmish Oregon City, OR Member

I think those might be Finnish mags. The Fins adapted a few of their bolt rifle, but I don't think it went any where.

6. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

They aren't, they are custom built by the guy who runs the website I linked. Those pictures are his, the Fin's may have done something similar, but I've never seen it, or seen a picture of it.

7. Awmish

Awmish Oregon City, OR Member