JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Finally decided to sell this old beast. I am certainly far from being knowledgeable about these, but as near as I can tell, it's a Tula manufacture from the 1930s. It's a hex receiver with all matching serial #s and accessories as shown. Comes with bayonet, accessories pouch with complete cleaning kit and oiler and the sling. Also includes, as you can see original ammo box with empty spam can and opener and about 250 rds of ammo from various manufacturers. Barrel is dark with good rifling and still shoots amazingly accurately!

Really not looking for any trades at this time because I'm trying to fund my other bucket list stuff.

Thanks for looking,
Randy

all2.JPG sn2.JPG ammo box.JPG ammo.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes I should, I am not sure what the transfer process is in OR, or would you ship it up to WA ?
Well, really don't want to get in to the shipping hassle, but would be willing to meet you at an FFL up your way if it's not to far. As regards to the transfer process, I'm not totally sure, especially with all the crazy rules Washington has recently enacted, which probably would be a problem with me shipping it. Don't know if it's reciprocated or not, but that last time I bought a long gun in Washington which has been several years, the process was no different than if I had bought the gun here. That's totally different with handguns. I might suggest that you check with one of your local FFL's and see what they say.

Well, really don't want to get in to the shipping hassle, but would be willing to meet you at an FFL up your way if it's not to far. As regards to the transfer process, I'm not totally sure, especially with all the crazy rules Washington has recently enacted, which probably would be a problem with me shipping it. Don't know if it's reciprocated or not, but that last time I bought a long gun in Washington which has been several years, the process was no different than if I had bought the gun here. That's totally different with handguns. I might suggest that you check with one of your local FFL's and see what they say.
Should have added that you are more than welcome to call me @971-336-8033 and we can talk about it.
Randy

So, talked with an FFL down here today about the transfer process to someone from Washington state. They said the process is as simple as selling to someone in same state. Let me know if you're still interested and we can work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top