Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mosin M59

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by osterr1999, Mar 11, 2013.

1. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

Anybody know where I might be able to pick up a Mosin M59? My Google-fu is weak today and I can't seem to find anyone that sells them let alone has them in stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Why a M59? Why not a M38? Are you into collecting Mosins? I am just curious. You can have whatever you fancy. :)

3. osterr1999

I have a 91/30, m38 and a m44. I bought one and got bit by the bug. Now I have to have them all.

4. osterr1999

Seriously, no one on this site knows where to find a M59 Mosin? I find that hard to believe with all the Mosin guys out there.

5. Awmish

Awmish Oregon City, OR Member

Your talking about a M91/59 carbine, right? I know someone that got for next to nothing. The story goes that he was doing some work for a man and he noticed the rifle was sitting in a trailer the man had taken on as some kind of trade. He friend thought it was a M38 and and told the fellow all he knew about Mosin's and the guy was like "I have no need for it and you know so much about it, here ya go." Now my pal wasn't very clear about if it was in Lou of pay or not. But it's darn fine deal he found either way.

6. Awmish

Awmish Oregon City, OR Member

Try gun broker. I think I saw a few on there when I searched " carbines" in the bolt action category.