JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Gone!***

Typical 91/30.. 1937 (Izzy I believe), matching serial numbers on the bolt, receiver, magwell, and buttplate. comes with the oiler and all tools, sling and bayonet. Included are around 70 rounds.. half wolf 148 gr non-corrosive and half surplus. I've put maybe 50 rounds through it since I've owned it. I've added a brass stacker scount mount, which allows the use of the irons while a scope is mounted and makes no permanent alterations to the rifle. It will also come with a cheap NCStar long eye relief scope. Since you can use the irons, the scope mount positions the scope a little high. I'm sure you could solve that by getting a cheek rest riser for the buttstock, I know there's several out there. I simply put some foam under a buttstock round holder..it's still a little low, but it works well enough...so that comes with it too, unless you don't want it. I'm more interested in trades than a sale so I've marked this ad WTT. If nobody wants to trade for what I'm looking for, I'll make it a sale and buy what I'm looking for. Thanks for looking!
That being said, here's what I'd take:

Rifles:
Marlin 60, Ruger 10/22, Henry AR7 (or some other takedown 22), or a lever action 22
Scopes:
Redfield, either Revolution or Revenge, in 4-12 with accu-range reticle
Millett 4-16x50 mildot
Mueller 4-16x50 mildot
Konus m30 4.5-16x40 mildot
Other:
Battlecomp 1.0 Matte Stainless
Seekins Precision AR ATC comp

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA