JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends where you live. Bimarts in urban areas sell out of 9mm quick.

Sportman's hasn't had a problem keeping their shelves stocked, but their prices are on the high end.
We don't have them here yet but they have always been great about selling at the same mark up even when there is panic shortages. 9mm is no longer in short supply but of course never came back to the price it was before this latest panic. Makes sense that when BiMart fills up people grab it up. Its under $400 a case now for the name brand stuff and no longer sells out at that price on line. I guess that's a good thing since not very long ago when it hit a site at $500 a case it was gone in seconds :eek:
At least we no longer have to read all those mean tweets though so silver lining and all :s0140:

If you think ammo supplies have dried up, try baby formula. Remember when America was the "land of plenty"? That's history. Even Biden's fan club at CNN is admitting to the crisis parents are going through to feed their children thanks to the total break-down in our economy...

This weekend I stopped by a few Bi-Mart's. Beaverton, Woodstock, and Sandy all had a decent stocks of ammo with most calibers covered.

The Beaverton BiMart at 4750 SW Western Ave had ammo shelves that were nearly full. (Notably absent was 9mm.) Prices on the high end. Though my experience is that BiMart's ammo prices are nearly always close to the lowest for a brick and mortar vendor.

It's taken 35-40 years for corporations, who's only loyalty is to profit, to off-shore the vast majority of living wage U.S. jobs to the lowest bidder nations. These corporations have purchased our politician's with Bribes masquerading as "Contributions." (Note that Organized Crime also calls their shakedowns of businesses "Contributions.")

Sure, so-called "Ordinary" citizens can speak (Mostly) freely, but our politicians only listen to corporate lobbyists and fabulously wealthy people who pay them. These lobbyists have the politician's phone numbers on speed dial,...

Last Edited:
32810770-898F-4B81-B65A-5A093833A820.jpeg

Just saw a post in Reddit mentioning a deal for 26CPR for Federal FMJ 9mm, limit of 10 boxes and free shipping if you get another box at full price or something else to take it over a certain $ amount.

Not going to post it here as it is probably mostly gone (some are complaining about out of stock already).

Just saw a post in Reddit mentioning a deal for 26CPR for Federal FMJ 9mm, limit of 10 boxes and free shipping if you get another box at full price or something else to take it over a certain $ amount.

Not going to post it here as it is probably mostly gone (some are complaining about out of stock already).

That ammo prices now site, can you change graph to show long term history? I'm on phone so can't seem to find it via phone website. Would be interesting to compare ammo prices with election cycles over the last x years. I wonder if there is always a midterm lull in prices and/or if there is always a spike based on what party got elected (speaking of presidential elections only).

That ammo prices now site, can you change graph to show long term history? I'm on phone so can't seem to find it via phone website. Would be interesting to compare ammo prices with election cycles over the last x years. I wonder if there is always a midterm lull in prices and/or if there is always a spike based on what party got elected (speaking of presidential elections only).
It is funky and buggy - I have not figured out how to work it well even on a computer, so I just go with what I see when I first open it up.

If you think ammo supplies have dried up, try baby formula. Remember when America was the "land of plenty"? That's history. Even Biden's fan club at CNN is admitting to the crisis parents are going through to feed their children thanks to the total break-down in our economy...
This is what America first was about, IMO. When I started hearing we were importing fertilizer and other things from Russia my thoughts were, since when? Why? Don't California, Texas alone have enough beef and s*** to feed the world?

Curious. For those that sold ammo at it's peak price, did you make enough to resupply? I bought some bulk at inflated prices but not peak prices and shoot less.

Curious. For those that sold ammo at it's peak price, did you make enough to resupply? I bought some bulk at inflated prices but not peak prices and shoot less.
Peak? No. But I did sell at a profit.

But:

1) I held that ammo for about 20 years. My intention was to use it for SHTF, not to scalp.

2) I sold it so I could upgrade to better defensive ammo. E.G., I sold ball ammo and turned around and bought expanding "soft" point ammo with those dollars. I sold the Black Talon so I could buy a larger amount of Winchester SXT & Federal HST. I am sure the buyer of the Black Talon turned around and sold it for a profit per 20 rd box - which is fine, because I did not want to deal with selling individual boxes - I sold him almost a full 500 rd case IIRC.

So yes, I resupplied, but also upgraded.

I saw shelves full of .22 lr at Bi-Mart a couple days ago, but can't quite bring myself to pay $35/brick for Remington Thunderbolt. Maybe if I didn't already have plenty…

Yes, this is a huge tragedy.

Even bigger as the US reproduction rate has been in a steady decline, so demand has been falling...

of course, there was a huge recall earlier this year.

Click here for more info:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/powdered-infant-formula-recall-what-know

Yes, this is a huge tragedy.

Even bigger as the US reproduction rate has been in a steady decline, so demand has been falling...

of course, there was a huge recall earlier this year.

Click here for more info:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/powdered-infant-formula-recall-what-know
Reminds me of

Reminds me of

That was news to me and totally disgusting. Killing babies for profit. Truly, there is no limit on China's perversion when it comes to how they do business...

That was news to me and totally disgusting. Killing babies for profit. Truly, there is no limit on China's perversion when it comes to how they do business...
They (the Chinese government) executed some of the people involved over that. Yeah, with a 1 child policy, the death of your 1 child can be pretty devastating, which can have a destabilizing effect on the authoritarian government.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top