JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do the citizens of Illinois put up with this *stuff*? If I were born there, I'd have moved long ago (not just because of the rotten politics, the pizza sucks too).

EDITORIAL: Gun-grabber misfire
Hypocrisy of the gun-control crowd fails to make us safer

After the Supreme Court smacked down Chicago’s gun ban last year, the gun grabbers scrambled to evade their responsibilities under the Constitution. Outgoing Mayor Richard M. Daley revised the Windy City’s gun laws to place so many obstacles on the path to gun ownership that few law-abiding citizens would succeed. Now we learn that Mr. Daley wants taxpayers to foot the bill for a team of armed bodyguards to protect him once he leaves office on May 17.

More...

How about they refuse to pay for bodyguards but donate him a handgun and a stash of ammo! Sting! He'd be set for life..!

If only, if only...

Don't give him anything. Deny him the body guards, publish his address in the paper (like they want to do with CCW holders) and then make him jump through the same hoops everyone else has to when he decides to get a personal gun for his own protection.

omfg! Oh no you didn't! :s0123:

The pizza is fricken awesome! If anything, that's the only thing that state has going for it.
:)

Just seeing if you guys are paying attention. :D

Don't give him anything. Deny him the body guards, publish his address in the paper (like they want to do with CCW holders) and then make him jump through the same hoops everyone else has to when he decides to get a personal gun for his own protection.

Sounds good to me. Did you see all the hurtles this guy put in place to make buying a gun as inconvenient as possible while still conforming to the SCOTUS ruling? Geeze, it's absurd.

Sounds fair to me.

Did you see all the hurdles this guy put in place to make buying a gun as inconvenient as possible while still conforming to the SCOTUS ruling?

Actually they don't conform to the SCOTUS ruling, that's why they'll be struck down.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show