JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am already starting to forget the pre -Covid-19 prices of 9mm ammo and that is just sad! :(

I have not forgotten.
9mm was .18 CPR
.45ACP was .26CPR
5,56/2.23 was .30CPR
.22LR was .04 CPR
Lord willing, and the creek don't rise, it will be back there (or close) by late spring.

CCI has some Blazer aluminum case ammo (no 9mm luger) available direct from factory. Prices seem high but if you can't find it elsewhere.... They do offer free shipping on $100 plus orders.

Federal also has some limited high priced ammo available direct, free shipping with $150 plus order.

Federal won't allow you to back order on "currently unavailable" items... just checked.
Not that I'm that desperate, but I might be in 6-12 months...

Tv hwy last night before close 28B6CF46-6F19-483D-B7AA-60CAF2E37C0B.jpeg

Stopped my the bimart by imajimaya and the had no 9mm but a few bulk packs of .223

Ended up taking off my hoodie changing my mask and snagging another 2 boxes of 9mm from the other bimart

I didn't need it I'm part of the problem

Sorry guys

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top