JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
300÷5000 is .06 per round.
That makes more sense. The photo shows a 50rnd box and "buy 10" for 500... if you don't read the find print description.... and title of the thread says 500 for $299.50. Just sayin.....

My bad. 🤣

$35 bucks shipping......

Slightly better deal Saturday only. After WA sales tax, just over .05 per round at Coastal Farm and Ranch

IMG_6792.png

I'm not gonna lie I mostly just posted the ad because someone was selling 8 500 round boxes for 400.00 and it pissed me off. I didn't want anyone to get price gouged and did a quick search on ammoseek.

I'm not gonna lie I mostly just posted the ad because someone was selling 8 500 round boxes for 400.00 and it pissed me off. I didn't want anyone to get price gouged and did a quick search on ammoseek.
I've seen a lot of ads from new members here lately. Glad I'm not the only one.

I concur. There is no real shortage yet even though people are buying lots of ammo.

Yeah, those 500 rd boxes should cost $30, at most, retail. The 9mm he's selling is about .04 to .05 cpr more than retail too. One can't expect to sell something for more than a buyer can pay for it retail locally, unless maybe selling to minors.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top