JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped my the bimart by imajimaya and the had no 9mm but a few bulk packs of .223

Ended up taking off my hoodie changing my mask and snagging another 2 boxes of 9mm from the other bimart

I didn't need it I'm part of the problem

Sorry guys

...and part of the solution at the same time. If Biden wins and they start taxing ammo, or worse, you'll be happy to have it. Last time at the range with my .22 I went through a brick of 350 rounds. Was going to replace it but still had a few thousand rounds and so I passed. Wish I had now.

...and part of the solution at the same time. If Biden wins and they start taxing ammo, or worse, you'll be happy to have it. Last time at the range with my .22 I went through a brick of 350 rounds. Was going to replace it but still had a few thousand rounds and so I passed. Wish I had now.
"...start taxing ammo, or worse...."

The worse could be background checks for ammo, what a nightmare that would be.

Sportsmans 185th

Probably all gone now

Elusive .380 tho 95C57C94-05A7-425B-ACD7-2485DDB8890B.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top