JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Les Baer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
N.Coast
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade.

Springfield Range Officer Champion LW. The person I bought it from ran a few boxes, I ran a few boxes. Offloading because 1) it's a Springfield, 2) no bushing and 3) the sights. Sucks bubblegum.jpg

Second is a Les Baer (extreme tactical operator shogun ninja Jedi master or some other malarkey). All numbers match, unknown round count, but in great condition. Still crazy tight and accurate as heck. Kicking this to the curb because 1) bored and bought it on a whim, turns out I can not stand security guard silver and 2) Novak sights (although the front is a gold bead which is great). The exterior could use a wipe down, real stainless and fingerprints... Parking lot security Ag.jpg

Trades that would interest me, with cash either way, are a Colt .38 super series 70 blued with govt sights, Aztec jaguar, a Colt engraved with snakes and nekkid women or a Costa in either .38 super or .45 ACP blued only. Prefer shooters over collector models.

Because there needs to be a price, $600ish for the Springfield and $1800 or so for that silver thing.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale or trade.

Springfield Range Officer Champion LW. The person I bought it from ran a few boxes, I ran a few boxes. Offloading because 1) it's a Springfield, 2) no bushing and 3) the sights.View attachment 663397

Second is a Les Baer (extreme tactical operator shogun ninja Jedi master or some other malarkey). All numbers match, unknown round count, but in great condition. Still crazy tight and accurate as heck. Kicking this to the curb because 1) bored and bought it on a whim, turns out I can not stand security guard silver and 2) Novak sights (although the front is a gold bead which is great). The exterior could use a wipe down, real stainless and fingerprints...View attachment 663412

Trades that would interest me, with cash either way, are a Colt .38 super series 70 blued with govt sights, Aztec jaguar, a Colt engraved with snakes and nekkid women or a Costa in either .38 super or .45 ACP blued only. Prefer shooters over collector models.

Because there needs to be a price, $600ish for the Springfield and $1800 or so for that silver thing.

If I knew ... I just sold a Nighthawk Commander in .38 Super ...

I love your sense of humor ... GLWS

Nick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.