JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This 1994 Caravan has just over 95,000 honest miles and is in great shape. It was owned by my elderly parents for the past 11 years and has always been garaged during that time. Dad has now passed and Mom is 89 and recently moved to Portland and doesn't want to drive here in the big city.

The Caravan has the 3.0 V6 with automatic transmission, power steering and brakes. The engine, trans, AC, etc all work very well and I got 27 mpg with it bringing it to Portland from Lakeview, OR (down by the CA border).

The body is very nice with a couple of very minor dings and good paint. The interior is clean with no rips, etc. It also has the full gage package with tachometer.

The tires are decent and all match. Brakes are excellent.

We are looking for $1400 but will consider offers, no checks or trades please.

The car is located in SE Portland.....PM me for phone number and pics.

Thanks for looking.....

Brian

IM002490crop.JPG

gallogiro:

Thanks for the interest. This really is a very nice car and would be great for garage saling, gun shows or grocery getting....has a single 3-passenger seat in back of the buckets and a large cargo area. This is the only place I have it advertised as I didn't want to deal with any Nigerian scams, deadbeats, etc.

thanks again,
Brian

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top