JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I needed a way to hold, transport and store my extra AK47 mags. I picked up a Utilizigns Utility Bandolier. It was only $16.99. It holds 5 mags and has a webbing to sling over your shoulder. It can roll up be compact to stash in your range bag. The stitching is solid and the the quality is evident in the construction. Here are some pics. Don't mind the orange ak mags. Its my range mag.
b0781469.jpg
5b88c1d0.jpg
They are available here <broken link removed>

i dont have a tac vest. its to refill your gear and store mags. the weight feels better lower neear my waist then on my chest.

The GI's back in the day had bandoliers for there M1. These bandoliers are lighter and have more functions. They can carry Ak, ar, fal and Glock 33rd mags and even first aide supplies.

I have not seem any gear maker that have something like this. Clean and simple means to have magazines at your disposal. Highly functional piece of gear.

It looks like you got yourself a very useful piece of gear at a bargain. It's designed to hold anything that fits in the pockets neatly and readily accessible. Bottom line, it simply does what you want it to do, hold extra magazines.Good purchase.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top