Modern Broomhandle Project?

titsonritz

Reactions
There is a shop called fairfax firearms that specializes in revolving rifle conversions and I’ve dreamt of a 30-30 or 45-70 revolving rifle similar to that

View attachment 811294 View attachment 811296
Great first post, only took nearly three years.

Wow! Those are neat-o. I found the details here. Thanks for the heads up. :)
Thanks indeed, those are very cool. I'm thinking a 16" barrel 460 S&W revolving rifle would be pretty happenin'.

Last edited:

ma96782

Reactions
You guys are terrible. I went to a local Pawn Shop today and look what came home with me.

IMG-6340.jpg

IMG-6341.jpg

Yeah....it's a BB gun. And it doesn't currently work. BUT, But, but.....think about that project?:s0037:

Aloha, Mark

OP
CountryGent

CountryGent

Reactions
I received an email alert from SARCO this morning that they were back in stock, so ordered one pronto. Now I see sold out again, so timing worked.

According to ATF, one can convert between pistol and rifle, no problemo. And can always eForm an SBR for wacky adventures. Knowing my propensities, I likely will. (I also explain to wife just now idea and she said why not just file for the stamp.) :s0155:

1911_stock_set3__87562.1608326590.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom