JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The photos tell the story It has been refinished with boiled linseed oil and the spot on the side of the receiver is from Century Arms when they put their import info on. I have the spike bayonet, and, (if I can find it ) the original sling as well as the all the parts for the rear sight.

The bore is shiny and bright with no cord wear. The mag spring is a little weak, but it still feeds fine.

It comes with:
A S&K scope mount (the S&K not Weaver style) $87.00
S & K Scope Mounts Home Page - rifle scope, scope mounts, Insta-Mount, SKulptured Mounts
50 rounds unfired Winchester brass $24.99
<broken link removed>
200 Spear 180 grn round nose bullets $26.99 x 2 = $53.98
Graf & Sons - SPEER 303(.311)180gr RNSP BULLET RoundNose 100/bx
Lee Collet dies with shell holder for the press and a Lee hand primer $29.99 for the dies, $3.59 for the Auto prime shell holder
Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 303 British
Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Mag 300 Winchester Mag 338
A Karsten cheek piece (that's the semi bubba'd part, the 2 holes in the stock for the cheek piece) $59.95
Karsten's Custom Cheek Rest A-Model*::*Long Range Accessories*::*Long Range*::*Tactical Works, Inc.

Total price new on all the accessories would be right about $260

Want to sell everything together, basing my price on $350 for the gun and $150 for all the accessories.

I would prefer FTF in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area, but will ship (following all legal requirements ) on your dime.

And unlike some folks, I have a sense of humor, and I am willing to listen to your low ball offers. :s0155:

And sorry, I know you want it, but the scope is not included. :D

Enfield1_zps09b60090.jpg
Enfield3_zpsd00430ba.jpg
Enfield2_zps67022ed6.jpg
Enfield10.jpg

BTT, no price change, but added a trade option. The only thing that comes to mind that would make me :s0139: would be a MilSpec RIA 1911 in 9mm, but who knows what is out there. :s0093:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.