JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife has three pistols. Ruger LCR 38 with CT laser in grip, IWI Masada 9mm (duty size) and a 380 EZ (in the gold bling of course).
LCR to obnoxious and noisy
Masada to hard to rack (great shooter though!!) Find myself shooting it.
EZ (other than round count) just right.
For her (small lady) racking an auto was challenging.
She is a new shooter so proper hand grip was a minor issue resulting in failure to cycle properly in the beginning. After multiple trips to range she is effectively shooting this firearm. I had my concerns about its reliability in a life and death situation given the malfunctions but as she practiced the malfunctioning has disappeared.
This firearm is most definitely a niche market and it's claim to fame is how EZ it is to rack. Marketed to older people and my wife.

Yes I agree it would be good if S&W came out with a "plus" version.

Oldest kid got out of the USMC and worked for a few months in a gun store back east. Told me they were probably the most popular pistol they sold to new shooters. Folks loved them. My wife and her daughter recently took the "Ladies Introduction to Shooting" class at SafeFire (good program, btw) and the cool thing is they shot a bunch of different guns. My wife picked a G43x and her daughter picked a S&W EZ9mm. Both solid choices, as far as I can tell. Must admit I'm a little biased towards the Glock, but that's just me.....:cool:
Good to hear your feed back on cousre at SafeFire. My wife has been asking for some formal teaching! Thx

I actually have a friend who bought one of these because of arthritis who last time to the range was thinking the pistol was broke. I shot the pistol, no issues. The issue is the grip strength and it is a real problem. He has major arthritis problems in his hand. Maybe the pistol needs a grip safety adjustment. I do not consider it a self defense weapon in his hands. My friend has been shooting longer than I have been alive and I am 60.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top