JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've decided to get out of reloading so I have quite a few things that need a new home. Items pictured are the exact ones that you will receive. All prices include shipping. I can discount shipping for multiple items purchased! Just message me with what you want and I'll figure out a total shipped price. Electronic payment preferred. Cross posted so the first I'll take it gets the goods.

RCBS Uniflow Powder trickler $22 $20
SOLD RCBS Uniflow Powder measure with stand $50 SOLD
RCBS bullet puller Kenetic $15 $14
Lee Powder scale safety $30 $27
SOLD Frankford arsenal mini scale digital with case and check weights $20 SOLD
SOLD Lee Hand priming tool with 15 [kit plus 4] shell holders for various calibers and another spare primer with parts $44 SOLD

RCBS Case lube pad $12 $10
RCBS chamfer and deburing tool $22 $20
SOLD RCBS tool handle with primer pocket brush, flash hole deburr with 5 caliber specific pilot stops, Lee Primer pocket scraping tool, brushes, etc in hard case $40 SOLD
Macron bullet and primer sealant. New. $10
Hornady Cam loc trimmer with 9 shell holders and 12 caliber specific pilots $128 $118 $108 PM me for more details
Stoney Point OAL gauger with comparator and 11 modified cases $118 $108 PM me for more details
SOLD Assorted cartridge cases, everything in pics is $20 local FTF message me for a shipping quote. SOLD

DIES:

I have 3 Lee deluxe die sets [3 dies in each with neck size and Full length and seating with powder measure and shell holder ] .223 REM, 270 WIN, 308 Win all in excellent condition $34 $32

Lee 3 die set [FL sizing and seating and crimping] 30 Carbine carbide with shell holder $40 $38

SOLD RCBS 30-30 2 die FL set with shell holder I believe these are new old stock $34 SOLD

Lee decapping die $13 $10

$692 purchased separately. Buy it all for $425 shipped!
Lots have sold so this is no longer relevant. If you want bulk I will make you a nice deal. ETA: $325 $275 shipped for everything that's left!

Free with any purchase:

Case lube [2 RCBS 1/2 full, 1 Hornady feels full]
RCBS powder funnel
Any one of these above items is free with another purchase!

IMG_4652.jpg IMG_4654.jpg IMG_4648.jpg IMG_4647.jpg IMG_4646.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I reduced the prices on what's left. Individual and whole lot prices have been lowered! If you see something you want but think I'm high feel free to shoot me an offer. I will discount shipping and prices for multiple items purchased!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews