JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PM me or Email me at [email protected] if interested or if you have questions. Will calculate shipping upon email contact/finalization of sale.

Hi-Power Parts:

E665d.jpg
1 pair Hogue finger groove grips. Put them on once and took them right back off, decided I liked the grips I had. They're as new as they can be. $20

1911 Parts:

wDXkH.jpg
1 Wide spur hammer setup with strut and strut pin. Hammer also had some finish issues and a weird dent in the metal, so it has been polished on the sides and a bit on the top. $15

mPWAW.jpg
1 Half bar "GI" thumb safety. Looks good, selling because it didn't work with my stiff plunger. $10

zA1L3.jpg
1 pair Hogue finger groove grips. The groove stiffeners in the front have snapped, but the grip set still works fine. $10

S&W Parts:

TAVeO.jpg
1 pair Pachmayr Decelerator grips for S&W K frame square butt revolver. The screw seems to have gone missing, but you can use any similar Pachmayr screw. $10

Glock Parts:

0hnpH.jpg
1 10 round Glock 23 .40 magazine. Has Pearce baseplate (not grip extension, just a baseplate). Has some wear on the sides, will get a picture soon. $15

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top