JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
……Due to slow sales on the forum I'm currently not bumping this ad. I will update items so if it's still up then the gear is still available…….

Decided to clear out some unused stuff I don't have need for. Everything is in good working order unless otherwise stated. Prices are firm. Feel free to ask questions. Apologies for any inaccuracies, typos, or if I don't respond Quickly, this turned into a big list. I typically get bak to people within 24hrs if not sooner.

If an item says "Sale Pending" it means it's not available, someone has dibs and we just haven't met up yet. If the item is struck through then it is sold. Example. If it's pictured but not listed, I don't have the item for sale anymore.

Please see more notes on bottom of page.

Vism VFG: $50
- Mlok, 250 lumens.
- Like new.

GGG QD sling mount and heavy duty QD sling swivel: $15
- For 12g Mossy 500/590/88 but it will fit the 20g in conjunction with the Tacstar side saddle or a shorter bolt.
- Sling swivel not pictured but is part of the package.

***********The below muzzle devices are the ones next to the 7.5" Faxon Barrel, in order left to right.**********************

*Kaw Valley Precision Linear Comp: $20
- 556/223, 1/2x28 thread pitch.
- Used but clean.

*Muzzle Brake/Comp: $10
- 9mm, 1/2x28. Will also work on a 556 barrels. Has rounded sides with a flat top and bottom, 2 large brake ports left to right, 2 smaller oval compensator ports on top (top only), 6 smaller round compensator ports that go top to bottom.
- Good condition. Made from steel. Finish isn't that great so there are some scuffs.
- This was a $30 eBay special (I think I paid around that). But IT WORKS and is inexpensive. Used on my Scorpion EVO pistol for a while with a Binary trigger. Had to swap it for a suppressor mount.

- (the shiny flash hider in the middle is not for sale anymore.)

*360 degree Compressor: $10
- 556/223, 1/2x28 thread pitch. This is the one with the small port holes. Very good condition.
- Made from steel. Unsure of finish. Port holes go all the way around. (I forgot the proper term for that style of porting)
- I bought this several years ago. Works pretty good, the finish is very durable, and it's solid. It wasn't a "no brand" but it was a low cost brand, I just don't remember which brand. Upgraded to a suppressor mount.

*Radical Firearms Zero Impulse Muzzle Brake: $20
- 308/30 cal, 5/8x24 thread pitch.
- Comes with a new crush washer.
- Very good condition with some light handling marks.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Faxon Firearms 7.5" AR Pistol Barrel: $100
- 5.56 NATO, Gov/SOCOM profile, 1/8 twist, Nitride finish, pistol length gas system.
- Lightly used. Very accurate and nice looking barrel. Had to go to a longer barrel because the suppressor I bought had a 10" minimum, didn't realize until after purchase.

Trigger guard for AR: $5
- Great condition. Unused.
- I think it's either AM or PSA.

KeyMod Sling Swivel Bipod Addapter: $5
- Polymer/plastic. Not sure what brand.

Offset Picatinny Flashlight mount: $5
- Used but great condition.
- I think it is Monstrum brand.

Strike Industry MEGAFIN: $15
- Featureless grip for AR15.
- Willing to ship, buyer pay shipping.

Kydex Grip Fin: $10
- Really good condition. Has some light surface scuffs.
- Was made for Magpul MOE grip but might fit other grips.
- Willing to ship this, buyer pays shipping.

Thorsden Customs FRS-15 Gen 2 Stock and Buffer Tube Cover: $40
- Used, good condition. Has a few minor scuffs. (See picture in post #3)
- Missing the grip screw. Everything else you need is there. (If I find an extra grip screw I will update this post.) It utilizes a standard grip screw, FYI.
- Willing to ship this, buyer pays shipping.

Franklin Armory Metal 10rd AR Magazine: $5
- 556/223. Good condition. Works 100%.

Hex polymer 10/30 magazine: $10
- 556/223, series 2.
- Has some scuffs but overall good condition. Work fine. Left over from my CA days.

Aero Precision 30mm Ultralight Scope Mount: $30
- Finish is in good condition. Other than a few scuffs this is GTG. These are built to last.

UTG Recon Flex Bipod: $30
- Keymod, extends from 6"-8". These are two legs that go left/right on your hand guard. Very stable setup.
- Like new, no box.
- You want serious stability for a low price, here it is. I hate to let these go, this is a fantastic style bipod and this one is built well, I just needed something QD since room is tight in my small rifle safe, I just don't end up using it. These are not hard to mount or remove, but IMO they are better suited to be mounted and left on the rifle, it just adds some width to it.

XS Sights for S&W Revolvers with DX sights: $65
- Price is for front and rear sights. New in box.
- Front sight is Standard Dot, Tritium, .275 high. Rear is adjustable blade, Express style White (i-dot style).
- The front sight fits DX style sight S&W revolvers.
- Bought them within the last year or 2, plenty of life left in the tritium front sight.

Pachmayr Rosewood S&W Revolver Grip: $20
- Rose wood with rubber inserts.
- Fits round but K and L frame.
- Minor handling marks but overall great condition. FYI, these are slim and long compared to the stock grips.

Pachmayr Rubber S&W Revolver Grip: $20
- Rubber and plastic (I think they are the gripper style).
- Fits square N frame. I don't have an N frame anymore.
- Like new.

MASC Paddle Holster for CZ SP01: $20
- Black leather.
- Has light scuff marks but overall in very good condition.
- This also fits the 97 and Shadow series pistols perfect, it might fit the TS but would need to check fit. It also works with any 75B sizes pistol, 4"-5" 1911s, and any other pistol in this size category - those fit well but not as tight as the others mentioned. Also fits the CZ vz52 pistol (I have tested the pistols mentioned and they all work well as would other pistols in similar sizes).

MANMEI Ankle Holster: $10
- Fits most compact/subcompact/nano-compact pistols and revolvers.
- FYI, while the pistol pouch has a strap and holds guns very tight, the extra mag pouch doesn't. Unless you add a strap I don't recommend using the extra pouch.

Safariland 123 Horizontal Mag pouch: $15
- Black Size 1.
- Fits single stack 9mm magazines up to 13rds. Also fits 1.5 stack like the Shield and P365 mags.
- Does not fit double stack or long extended mags.

US Peace Keeper Black Soft Pistol Case: $10 (each)
- I have 2 of these, price is per.
- 13" x 9" soft case. Fits many large pistols, full size and larger. Fits large revolvers up to 6" barrels.
- Like new.

Smoky Mountain Blue Soft Pistol Case: $15
- 11" x 9" soft case. Fits full size handguns.
- Used but in good condition.
- Has a grab handle and extra pocket for ammo or mags.

Hogue Grips: $10
- G10 1911 grip set, fits full size (Gov and Commander I believe).
- New, mounted once and removed.
- Grips only, no hardware.

Chip McCormick Power Magazine: $10
- 45acp, 10 round 1911 mag. These are some of the best 1911 mags, IMO.

CZ 10rd Magazine: $10 **WILL SHIP THIS ITEM**
- 10rd mag for fullsize CZ, 75/SP01/Shadow etc. Came with my SP01.
- Will ship, buyer pays shipping cost.

FMK 9C1 Gen 2 Fast Action Trigger: $20 (each) **WILL SHIP THIS ITEM**
- I have 2 of these, price is per.
- 1 is new, never used. The other has some light polishing on the sear engagement surface, was installed and dry fired but never shot at the range (sold the gun with the original trigger).
- buyer pays shipping cost.

FMK 9C1 Gen 2 Magazines: $10 each
- I have 2 of these available.
- 14 round mags.
- I don't own the gun any more.
- no shipping on this item.

Leather 45/44 caliber ammo carrier: $5 each
- One is black, one is dark brown.
- Hold 5 rounds of 44 Spl/Mag or 45 Colt. Could hold 45acp also. These are designed to be attached to a belt or holster strap. Could be mounted other places.
- Used, good condition.

Allchin Red Dot mount for S&W Revolvers: $30
- RMR footprint.
- Comes with original packaging and hardware. See post #4 for updated picture and hardware notes.
- Works with K,L,N frame revolvers with adjustable sights.

Strike Industry EMP +2 Mag Base: $5
- Fits Shield 1.0 and 2.0, will not fit the Plus.
- 9mm (+2) and 40 (+1)
- Designed for the 7rd 9mm mag or 6rd 40 cal mag, but will work with the 8/7rd mags.

Viking Brown Leather Holster: $10
- Old brown cowboy style leather holster, size 74. I think these were made in the 70s or 80s.
- Good condition. Looks used, decent amount of surface scuffing, but overall the leather and snaps are in great shape.
- Hand made in Mexico (this was before everything was made in China).
- Fits small caliber 4" revolvers (.22lr, 32S&W, etc). For size comparison, I got this with a 4" Rohm RG12 6-shot .22lr revolver from my Gpa. I found a listing that says it is sized for a 4" Ruger Bearcat.

Tactical Excellence .625 Low Profile Gas Block: $10
- Brand new. Made of aluminum. (picture coming soon.)
- Not sure how this will hold up to rifle rounds, but AR9 would be fine.

Sorry for the bulk listing, there is too much here to sell in separate posts. I will cross things off when sold. I might add or remove items.

Housekeeping items, just to get expectations out of the way ;)
  • Prices are FIRM (items are priced really low already.) Cash only.
  • Im not really interested in trades. Don't need anything right now.
  • No shipping unless otherwise specified.
  • If you want a better picture of a specific item I can accommodate that if you are serious about purchasing the item.
  • Shotgun accessories FIY: If something fits the Mossberg 500 it also fits the 590 and Mav 88. In the same caliber the shockwave and the 590 utilize the same receiver. The 590, 500, and 88 share the same overall dimensions. However, 12g and 20g receivers are different sizes making compatibility unlikely. Some things are, but not many. If you're unsure about an item fitting, just ask.
  • Preference will go to folks with good standing here on NWF. I don't do biding wars and I don't mind waiting a few days for reliable people.
Thanks for looking

*The bulk of the stuff...
LotOfStuff.jpeg

*The button and bolt on the top left are the Mossy 500 12g QD sling attachment, sling swivel included but not pictured.
*The bolt on the bottom goes with the 20g side saddle.
*The thing on the top right is a12g sling attachment for Mossy 500. It's aluminum, will likely wear out fast, and is mostly probably junk. You want it for free? Take it. BTW, this is the gamble you take when buying cheap, aluminum, no brand stuff online (talking about this sling attachment).
20gAccessories.jpeg

*Batteries are lightly used for testing, still plenty of charge left.
VismVFG.jpeg

*A2 Grip
A2Grip.jpeg

*10rd full size CZ 75 magazine. Best for the restricted state folks or USPSA Production Division.
CZ75-Mag10rd.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Picture of the FRS-15 Stock and Buffer Tube Cover.

IMG_3780.jpeg

Willing to ship this one for sure since this will likely be used for a featureless rifle. Shipping fees will depend on location.

If you like the ergonomics of bolt rifles and shotguns you will probably like this stock, the grip angle and stock position will feel very familiar to you. I was using on a featureless, medium range, bench rest AR in CA. great for bench shooting and prone shooting. Also makes an AR more compact, especially when paired with a 10rd or 20rd magazine.

Last Edited:
Picture of the Allchin red dot adapter plate for SW Revolvers.
IMG_3803.jpeg

Hardware: 2 screws to mount the adapter, 2 plastic alignment pegs, and two screws for a red dot.

Packaging says it came with 3 screws for the adapter but I can only find 2 of them. The mount will work with 2 screws, but if you want the extra security you can use the screw from your rear sight since you will be removing it anyway.

Mounted but never fired. This was my first experience with a red dot on an handgun and thought it sucked without even taking it to the range. A year later after using red dots on several pistols, now I love red dots on handguns, just decided not to put one on my M69.

See post #1 for pricing and more info.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews