JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Next time someone breaks into your home, but they only go so far as your living room, then don't do anything. Sure, you may be armed and ready to defend your home, but if it is only a "minor incursion" that doesn't count. Just stand down and let it happen.

Needless to say, I am absolutely disgusted.

Next time someone breaks into your home, but they only go so far as your living room, then don't do anything. Sure, you may be armed and ready to defend your home, but if it is only a "minor incursion" that doesn't count. Just stand down and let it happen.

Needless to say, I am absolutely disgusted.

Well it does seem like he enjoys incursions on minors.

Waiting for what won't happen, which is the Ukranian govt saying "F you, Biden" and trotting out all the dirty laundry that they've hidden for him the past few years.

These were his words verbatim: "I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades, and it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and not to do."

Nobody, including the addled one himself, has the slightest idea what a "minor" incursion is, but there is no question that any incursion means aggressively invading across another country's borders. Yet a "minor" incursion is apparently okay with the addled one. Even worse, he says the "fight" will be more with allies about "what to do and not to do" as opposed to fighting the aggressor.

Thoroughly disgusting.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR