JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
What I have: Tapco stock for Mini-14, currently on a 196-xxxx serial numbered Mini-14 Ranch Rifle.

What I'd like is a standard Ruger Mini-14 stock; prefer the polymer stock, but wood is perfectly fine. After market is ok.

If you want the Tapco stock, but don't want to trade away your standard stock, I'll take a reasonable offer for the stock.

Reason, not that you need it, is I got the Mini-14 from my Dad with the Tapco stock already on it. That's how he originally bought it. I don't care for the Tapco stock and thus I'm putting up this ad.

20190701_160110.jpg

Hey bufmddy,
I also put my rifle up for trade it someone came with the right handgun. I've got one guy offering something of interest, let me see what happens regarding that deal before giving you the go ahead on meeting up to swap stocks please.
Thanks

Sorry, busy weekend.

I can probably meet up Wednesday or Thursday.

Your thread on trading your Mini-14 says you live in Yacolt. If you work in Vancouver or Portland we could probably meet on your lunch hour.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top