JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GONE

I am the original owner of this 580 tactical which comes with a factory bird cage, and with heavier flanged barrel, it shoots better than this plinker me. No more than 1k round count, VERY FEW and faint wear marks just from handling, it has been a safe queen -- me cheap and ammo's been spendy.

Disclaimer: The ONLY flaw is right behind (and hidden) by the 3.25" pic rail -- I messed up during the installation of the rail... drilled a wrong holeI But is completely hidden behind the rail and no structural impact to the synthetic stock. If desire, used like-new are abundant for <$50.

Rifle comes with one (1) Ruger 20 rounder, box and book. No scope rings -- but you get the Weigand picatinny rail.

I'm going rouge (to evil guns), I need to free up space in gun safe for an AR.

Upgrades are:

* barrel / receiver / bolt (all metal parts) have been cryo treated by a local company in Haden ID.
* Choate hand guard (also come with factory handguard which I removed since new)
* Wilson bushings
* Weigand picatinny scope mount.
* Extra mag: 1x 30 rounder (non-Ruger, but 100% reliable)
* 3.25" CAA picatinny rail mounted on the side of the stock fore-end
* factory sling loops removed; replaced by sling studs.

Trade I'm interested in factory AR015 M4 or Government +/- cash based on condition and accessories.

See pix for detail. (This sales EXCLUDE bipod, ammo, scope and any other item not mentioned in the above.)

2j46mpy.jpg
29fruhz.jpg

Reference picture taken last summer:
169mef7.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.