JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3A24F462-352A-4F11-B92E-7866625FA342.jpeg 4477B411-0700-474A-8890-33E627B6D3A3.jpeg B7CF3F3B-B98C-47B6-8FAB-D9A56E7EEDB2.jpeg C96F8D4E-47F1-4919-895D-B1B881AD7D15.jpeg 341EB4B4-D679-42C5-A909-95818188E877.jpeg

Got given this, I figure I'm going to spray paint the Milwaukee logo so it doesn't immediately say "tools inside, steal me"

527DAFF8-BB41-4993-8520-4C1252367D04.jpeg

When it is completely closed in this photo you may notice the red fabric sticking out, that isn't the rifle doing that, that's just the way the fabric went when I folded it. It could tuck back in and not poke out.

As I typed that I immediately thought of Anchorman. "It's an optical illusion created by the pattern of the pants"

Last Edited:
Nice.
I use the Craftsman bags heavily, for ammo, mags, range stuff etc.
I have so many I need to tag them with contents info.
The 18" + 13" kit goes on sale (cheap) quite often.

View attachment 427724

Thanks for the tip. That's really good to know. Hopefully there is a similar model in another color, I'm not a huge fan of my gear being in one of the most visible colors on the spectrum. Haha

That or I just get the spray paint out.

Nice!

However the bag could have "dog $hit" embroidered on it, and it wouldn't matter.

If meth-head bob or sally can see it, they'll smash your window for it if they can.

They do not care, and will steel ANYTHING.

Nice!

However the bag could have "dog $hit" embroidered on it, and it wouldn't matter.

If meth-head bob or sally can see it, they'll smash your window for it if they can.

They do not care, and will steel ANYTHING.

I agree, which is why I always keep my car sterile with a large blanket covering anything inside so it is not visible or very likely I have so much garbage in the car from the week that people look inside and hope they won't contract something if they touch inside of it. Haha....

As a whole however, I generally avoid leaving anything of value inside my car for any length of time that I am not able to observe it directly.

Thanks for the tip. That's really good to know. Hopefully there is a similar model in another color, I'm not a huge fan of my gear being in one of the most visible colors on the spectrum. Haha

That or I just get the spray paint out.
Another way to look at it is "black says" gun or cool stuff inside.
(There is a black/gray version...the red/black is more common)

Apartment people often use "beach" or "kid color" bags to move the "go bang" stuff around without attracting attention.

Another way to look at it is "black says" gun or cool stuff inside.
(There is a black/gray version...the red/black is more common)

Apartment people often use "beach" or "kid color" bags to move the "go bang" stuff around without attracting attention.

Yeah, doesn't have to be black, reds not terrible, but yeah, I wear neon / pastel colored shirts regularly for that very reason. No one looks at a guy wearing a pink pastel shirt and immediately assumes hes carrying, they might assume other things lol, but that doesn't bother me.

Yeah, doesn't have to be black, reds not terrible, but yeah, I wear neon / pastel colored shirts regularly for that very reason. No one looks at a guy wearing a pink pastel shirt and immediately assumes hes carrying, they might assume other things lol, but that doesn't bother me.
Those pastels scream Miami Vice.

:D

Those pastels scream Miami Vice.

:D

haha, not to 99.99% of the population. It is probably hard for people to classify me. I wear those bright colored shirts regularly, but also have a buzz cut down to a 0 length, then being 6ft and 230 and fit. I probably look like a weird military hipster.

Whatever people assume about me, it isn't that I am carrying. It's actually pretty funny because at the range if someone gives me flak for my "girly" choice in t shirt I ask them what their first several thoughts of me were when they saw me. They say something like "gay, girly, etc." after several shared thoughts I chuckle and remind them that at no point in any of their thoughts was "he shoots competitions and is carrying conceal right now"

That is when they have a wave of realization wash over them and see that they were duped. It's basically the grey man principle, but rather than try to blend in, instead you purposely look like a non threat.

If I walked around with a "born to kill" or "I like guns" or "Molon Labe" shirt on the first impressions people would have of me would be totally different.

I have gone to events where police are scanning entrants looking for "potential people of interest" and as a result of my clothing choice they look at me as a non-threat. Tough men and men who carry guns apparently do NOT wear pastel and neon colors lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top