JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He y'all. Do you have any recommendations to machine shops or a smith that can mill a slide so I can put a Mini Red Dot Sight on it?
Prefer to have my Glock worked on locally while supporting local businesses in Oregon.

Who and Contact Information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ha e you considered running a mount that runs from the rail (if you have one) around the slide so that the red dot is stationary instead if moving with the slide? I know its bulkier but maybe a bit more stable while the gun is operating?

Ha e you considered running a mount that runs from the rail (if you have one) around the slide so that the red dot is stationary instead if moving with the slide? I know its bulkier but maybe a bit more stable while the gun is operating?
+1 on that!
That poor red-dot. Do you need a stronger spring to compensate for the additional mass?

You could also look at these options:
http://www.brownells.com/items/glock-rail-mount.aspx

I do know a local machine shop that's gun friendly, but you might be money ahead with looking at options already available.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews