JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It makes us nervous, but only the police and military should be allowed to have guns!!
7A9CD15A-0C2D-4B1F-857D-CC2195F693A6.png

Actually this lady was pretty calm & rational in the interview.... LOL!

There are other things going on that I'm not even going to bring up here because I get called crazy almost as much as I get called racist lately, simply for respecting the rule of law. I've also been ASSURED that registration does not lead to confiscation and thats a very comforting thought.

In Oregons proposed legislation we have four choices.
1.Turn them in to law enforcement
2.Destroy them.
3. Sell them out of state.
4. Register them.

I'm firmly in the FU I'm ignoring you camp. I will never sell any of the firearms I currently own I consider them as family property and will go to my son and daughter. And I know neither of them would sell.

They have been doing this in Utah, Denver area and last I heard outside Tulsa area in the last month.
Pretty common thing from what I understand.

Takes time to build all those FEMA camps for all us gun owners.:p:D

I'm firmly in the FU I'm ignoring you camp. I will never sell any of the firearms I currently own I consider them as family property and will go to my son and daughter. And I know neither of them would sell.

When your civil rights are removed by those not obeying the oath of defending those rights.
Then the laws they write, and present are illegal. I don't give two or three bubblegums, what some judge says that also wont support the oath they swear too. Same goes with the military, and any one who stands "against" any civilian whom is holding high their civil right is also not obeying their oath. Stay frosty my friends, the military is not the enemy ! Most military serve with honor, only a very few do not !

I live by several LZs and an artillery impact range. Sounds of freedom. By the age of 10, I could close my eyes and tell you what was flying by. They all sound different. When I was a kid it was hueys, cobras and 58s. Turned into blackhawks and chinooks and a few 58Ds. Now you can throw apaches into the mix. Its pretty normal around here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews