JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good price for HST

61636085-B8EF-42C4-9E87-690BE53C162D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dont give them any business!! until they ship mags to Oregon. They are turncoats..
The mag order cancellations were very frustrating.

Their excuse was "it's difficult to cancel any shipments in progress when the law finally does change". That's it….

Still, rather give them money than buds. Worst customer policies I've ever dealt with

Still, rather give them money than buds. Worst customer policies I've ever dealt with
Buds customer service has treated me well. So, we've definitely had different experiences with Buds customer service.

Also, Buds is still shipping 30 round mags to Oregon.

Buds customer service has treated me well. So, we've definitely had different experiences with Buds customer service.

Also, Buds is still shipping 30 round mags to Oregon.
Glad to hear. Buds sent me the wrong item and told me to reach out to the manufacturer (beretta).

Beretta confirmed in writing I received the wrong item, which was not a firearm. Buds refused to take it back, even when I politely escalated to management. After persisting enough they did, but deducted shipping both ways and charged their restocking fee. I believe I even paid for return shipping out of pocket. Horrible experience that lasted months.

Sorry to derail the conversation!

I also am not ordering from midway as they have comfirmed they will not ship magazines
just got email from them.. i bug them every week

"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your recent email. I am very sorry for your frustration with matter. We have turned on magazine and some gun sales back on for Oregon so you may want to check if your are able to purchase items you are interested in.

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Have a great day!"

so good news there!

Thank you for your recent email. I am very sorry for your frustration with matter. We have turned on magazine and some gun sales back on for Oregon so you may want to check if your are able to purchase items you are interested in.

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Have a great day!"

so good news
:s0053:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top