JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For all you folks with lever action rifles in .218 Bee looking for flat nose bullets for that tubular magazine. I just ordered 300 for myself.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For all you folks with lever action rifles in .218 Bee looking for flat nose bullets for that tubular magazine. I just ordered 300 for myself.

Dont give them any business!! until they ship mags to Oregon. They are turncoats..

Its the little thing that matter, not bending a knee to this anti gun agenda, and Midway is just helping the cause indirectly. every little we cave it just more fuel for them
Your opinion. I would hardly label Midway as anti-gun. Again, there is a forum thread dedicated to this topic and opinions vary.

Your opinion. I would hardly label Midway as anti-gun. Again, there is a forum thread dedicated to this topic and opinions vary.
Ok, but to limit legal magazines to a legal citizen in a legal state is just 1 step. The anti 2a take lil chuncks so you don't mind time after time till we just accept it. I guess you have accepted the infringement. I do not.
I will not support someone who doesn't support me is all. If your good with it so be it.
I'm not here to argue just inform.

You just don't mind infringement I get it.
I never said that. I just don't believe in purity tests. Your saying I'm bending the knee and don't mind infringements is argumentative hyperbole.

Please put me on "ignore" so you won't be offended by my lack of purity. If you can't bring yourself to do that, I'll make you the first and only person on my ignore list.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top