JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$595
Manufacturer
Microtech
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Microtech Amphibian Automatic with a blade date of January 2002. Black anodized handle with stonewashed blade. The bladesteel is 14-4CrMo, which is the standard steel for Microtechs of this era. The knife is in 100% unused condition with no wear or signs of use or handling whatsoever, it looks exactly as it did when it left the factory over 21 years ago. Never been used to cut anything, never been sharpened and never carried. Included is the original box with hand written serial number, which of course matches the serial on the knife (0382). Also included is the factory original Microtech branded belt sheath and paperwork.

Any white spots on the knife visible in the photographs are specs of dust. I tried my best to wipe them off for photography, but it's very difficult to remove them all, especially in and around the traction inserts and deployment button as well as around the clip. They may look like blemishes, dings or scratches, but I assure you that there are none of the above present on this knife.

A note about warranty;
The paperwork states that the knife is warrantied for the original owner. However, Microtech has changed their warranty policy since this knife was made, and their warranty now applies to non-original owners. Microtech says this applies retroactively to knives made before this policy change.

Trade interest are as follows;

Microtech Halo, any generation, any coloration.

Any knives, fixed or folding, made prior to 1979. PM me with trade offers of vintage knives.

Thanks for looking.

20230615_194800_HDR.jpg 20230615_194757_HDR.jpg 20230615_194748_HDR.jpg 20230615_194719_HDR.jpg 20230615_194700_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale is my Microtech Amphibian Automatic with a blade date of January 2002. Black anodized handle with stonewashed blade. The bladesteel is 14-4CrMo, which is the standard steel for Microtechs of this era. The knife is in 100% unused condition with no wear or signs of use or handling whatsoever, it looks exactly as it did when it left the factory over 21 years ago. Never been used to cut anything, never been sharpened and never carried. Included is the original box with hand written serial number, which of course matches the serial on the knife (0382). Also included is the factory original Microtech branded belt sheath and paperwork.

Any white spots on the knife visible in the photographs are specs of dust. I tried my best to wipe them off for photography, but it's very difficult to remove them all, especially in and around the traction inserts and deployment button as well as around the clip. They may look like blemishes, dings or scratches, but I assure you that there are none of the above present on this knife.

A note about warranty;
The paperwork states that the knife is warrantied for the original owner. However, Microtech has changed their warranty policy since this knife was made, and their warranty now applies to non-original owners. Microtech says this applies retroactively to knives made before this policy change.

Any knives, fixed or folding, made prior to 1979. PM me with trade offers of vintage knives.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1454380 View attachment 1454383 View attachment 1454384 View attachment 1454385 View attachment 1454386
Very interested in purchasing this knife what do we do next?! I'll pay with ppff or zelle
let me know TJ HOWE 500 S Slate Mountain Drive Tucson Az 85748
[email protected] 520-977-5297

A note about warranty;

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1454380 View attachment 1454383 View attachment 1454384 View attachment 1454385 View attachment 1454386
Can I buy this one from you sir asap!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top