JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
City
Washington
State
Washington
Microsoft - Surface Book 2 - 15" Touch-Screen PixelSense - 2-in-1 Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB SSD – Silver

I bought too much computer for my needs and am selling for a discount. I only owned this for about 3 weeks with about 3 hours of use. I travel a lot for work and personal time and need a lighter laptop. I need at least a 13.3 or something smaller. Please see the description below. I bought directly from the Microsoft store. This thing is too much of a beast for me. I paid $2250 plus tax. Please see details below.

This was going to be my backup laptop. This is not refurbished. I am the original owner. It just sits in the box now.

Price: $1700 shipped with tracking
Payment: Paypal discreet/gift or +4% if non-gift

DESCRIPTION:

Enjoy the 17-hour battery life of this Microsoft Surface Book 2 laptop. The Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM let you switch between programs seamlessly. The 256GB solid-state drive of this Microsoft Surface Book 2 laptop provides fast data retrieval.
Built for performance.
The new Surface Book 2 runs professional-grade software with high-speed Intel processors, blazing NVIDIA graphics, lightning-fast storage, and delivers up to 17 hours of battery life.1
Adapts to the ways you create.

The new Surface Book 2 is a versatile laptop, powerful tablet, and portable studio in one. Get more done with four modes of use.
Laptop Mode.

Surface Book 2 is a sleek, portable powerhouse. Tackle complex tasks on the go with up to 17 hours of battery life 1. Get productive with a full keyboard and large trackpad, or the interactive touchscreen.

Tablet Mode.
Detach the stunning PixelSense Display to transform Surface Book 2 into a thin and powerful quad-core Intel Core i7 tablet you can take anywhere.
Windows Mixed Reality Ultra Ready
Push your gaming and VR exhilaration to the limit with Windows Mixed Reality Ultra. This PC is compatible with Windows Mixed Reality headsets.

Studio Mode.
Fold Surface Book 2 into Studio Mode to draw and sketch in a comfortable, natural position. Add Surface Dial,* Pen* (not included) and touch for an immersive creative experience.

View Mode.
Detach the screen with the push of a button, turn it around, and reattach to share content and presentations. Interact with Cortana 7 using voice commands. Perfect for watching a movie or playing your favorite games.

Designed with innovation in every detail.
Lightweight and powerful with unprecedented performance in a laptop this size. Get ideas down fast with a backlit keyboard and a display for touch and Surface Pen*.

Powers the best of Microsoft.
Create in 3D, whether in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs 4, or inking in Paint 3D. Unwind with a Windows Mixed Reality headset* and play the latest Xbox* and PC games.*

Complete your experience with Surface accessories.
Introducing the new Surface Precision Mouse. Precise control. Personally customizable.

Surface Pen
Create without limits.

Surface Dial
A completely new way to interact with technology.

1 - Copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top