JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made this from a piece of scrap 1000d cordura I have in my sewing stuff... its a little small for the lengths of straps needed but it works. 18" width, 12 MOLLE slots, 5 inch wide main band and 6 inches tall "bib" portion with 9" and 6 slots width. With the Gregory UM21 Medium pocket on the center, and 2 canteen covers.. I feel it is good enough and could put a horizontal pistol holster up top if I want to.. or a shallow MOLLE pouch or 2-3 Grenade pouches or whatever I feel like clipping to... I could replace the Gregory main pocket with a Sustainment pouch and take up all the space on the center if I want to but it isnt easy to get into from the front due to the small opening ( a zippered pouch is best here.)
EDIT: my bad, it's actually 3" wider/longer than I said, I originally planned 15"/10 slots but added on 2 more slots/3" to the length/width.

20150820_182050.jpg

20150820_183651.jpg

20150820_183440.jpg

20150820_183503.jpg

Last Edited:
I think this one has a cleaner look to it than your "big rig" fishing assault vest. Lighter is the way to go, IMO. You've got yourself a "fishin' mission" configurable setup.

I think this one has a cleaner look to it than your "big rig" fishing assault vest. Lighter is the way to go, IMO. You've got yourself a "fishin' mission" configurable setup.

I redid the shoulder strap system; made a wide U shaped back strap to connect to a pair of CFP-90 Patrol Pack shoulder straps, and added a couple Ladder-lock buckles going off at 45 degrees from the corners of the U straps for the diagonal webbing straps from the corners of the Micro-chest rig... more pics and different configurations in this thread as well as other gear and mods!
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/gear-ive-made-myself-and-modified.204132/

Here better set up. Found that I have a 1 gallon water jug that I could cut up to make crude dividers... so made dividers for the tupperware sandwich boxes which fits the army Medic Pockets perfectly! The older cloudy gray one has a divider for 5 compartments; for minnow baits and bass spinner rigs and some jigs.. the newer pink lid one is a little deeper and has no dividers.. has all the fat crankbaits, some bobbers and packages of hooks and barrel swivels. Only thing missing in this kit would be a pair of foreceps, which are in my first aid kit in the daypack.

20150826_101544.jpg

20150826_101719.jpg

20150826_101727.jpg

20150826_101735.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany