JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Merry Christmas, all. Have a safe and joyous one.

And if you get a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with compass in the stock ... careful with your eyes. :D
That's so funny I was at the Walmart by my house yesterday and saw a guy buying a red rider bbgun I didn't say anything I just smiled and minded my own business cuz I know what the future holds HEHEH

Merry Christmas everyone. I can't express how much I value this forum and all the people here. (Including Sgt. Nambu... IF that is your real name... )

Joe, thanks for creating this and keeping it a place that we all want to hang out.

Best wishes for the holiday.

That's so funny I was at the Walmart by my house yesterday and saw a guy buying a red rider bbgun I didn't say anything I just smiled and minded my own business cuz I know what the future holds HEHEH
BB gun pellet gun 22 410 243 20GA 308 12GA 30.06 5.56 7.62/39 AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON WE GO LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS

OK I have spent the last 10 min trying to link this to the site and can't do it but go on YouTube and look at Steve mudflap mewgrew 24 hours if Christmas story lol I'm sorry I'm too stupid to get the link on here

OK I have spent the last 10 min trying to link this to the site and can't do it but go on YouTube and look at Steve mudflap mewgrew 24 hours if Christmas story lol I'm sorry I'm too stupid to get the link on here
I had/have that same problem. It seems sometimes my computer's settings or something just change spontaneously.
I can't link a youtube while it's playing like I used to could but can by right clicking on the link itself and then selecting "copy shortcut" and pasting here. is this it? anyway

I had/have that same problem. It seems sometimes my computer's settings or something just change spontaneously.
I can't link a youtube while it's playing like I used to could but can by right clicking on the link itself and then selecting "copy shortcut" and pasting here. is this it? anyway

Thank you it's so funny I thought you guys and girls would like it this guy is funny

Merry Christmas from my household to yours!

Even little lizards can dream big Christmas dreams...
20161224_201941_zpsvnob0mou.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads