JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Scanning the headlines today, I can't help but think I'll need to raise a pint to The One, our current President this Memorial Day.

Back when I was born, surveys showed Americans would have accepted a firearms (at least a hand gun) ban.

Now, our President is the greatest Salesman evar. Along with his team - Pelosi, Reid, Napolitano, Holder, etc.
Have the Shooting sports ever grown more quickly?

Of course, the only reason I can do that, is because ordinary men, and women, have left their homes and fought for liberty. Many, like my grandparents, parents and cousins had no choice as they were drafted. Others, like my daughter, volunteered.
While I recognise that First Responders are heroes too, Memorial Day is for the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, Coast Guardsmen, and Merchant Marines, who stood for liberty. Here is to them, and to their families. :beer:

Bless those brave service people who have given everything for their country! I hope, sincerely that my Navy Corpsman granddaughter does not become one. If that is her fate, I will be proud of her also. Actually I'm proud of her already!

Obama Proclamation.......

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim Memorial Day, May 27, 2013, as a day of prayer for permanent peace, and I designate the hour beginning in each locality at 11:00 a.m. of that day as a time to unite in prayer. I also ask all Americans to observe the National Moment of Remembrance beginning at 3:00 p.m. local time on Memorial Day.

I actually cant believe this came from the mouth of our King Barry.

First thing he's said in 4 and a half years that I agree with......

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews