JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like Amazon does carry Rit dye.

For anyone planning to attempt this, make sure you do some research first. The darker colors don't always turn out the way you'd expect, at least with fabric.

The dark greens end up being too dark IMO, and brown can end up more of a rust red. I'm not sure if it's the same for plastic, though.

I believe Taupe is a good color for FDE.
Good info! If that does not work there are quite a few good local resources in the forum for applying a Cerakote finish.

...and I would be all over it!! Get to shoot and work out at the same time!
Unfortunately the "CrossFit Shotgun" is still in trials, there are issues with the trigger. No date yet when it will be mass produced.

1.JPG

Faxon has some nice barrel profiles available, and seem to get good reviews. I have a 6.5 Grendel barrel from them, but it's hardly even broken in yet.

There are some steel targets at 300 yards at Tri-County, and it was almost boringly easy to hit them once sighted in.

It looks like Amazon does carry Rit dye.

For anyone planning to attempt this, make sure you do some research first. The darker colors don't always turn out the way you'd expect, at least with fabric.

The dark greens end up being too dark IMO, and brown can end up more of a rust red. I'm not sure if it's the same for plastic, though.

I believe Taupe is a good color for FDE.

Yellow works really well for those that want to match their banana mags.

67002A45-52CE-422E-8D7A-F7CACAB36821.jpeg

a buddy showed me his Vernonia carbine a while back. It was quite intriguing design but he had not shot it at the time, so no function report.

If I were interested in that segment of the market certainly I'd want to closely investigate the build.

Sounds like a good price depending on whether they're finished or not. If you have some details, let me know, I'm interested in picking a few up if the price is that good.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, please feel free to throw better deals on here! Here are the three models that I can order today:

NOREEN FIREARMS AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER, BILLET 80% $50.00 (half the price of Bud's for those keeping track)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
DSA AR15 80% Lower Receiver - Non Anodized $45.00

• 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging.
  • Magazine Well is machined and broached.
  • Receiver Extension location is machined and threaded.
  • Takedown & Pivot Pin locations are machined.
  • Trigger Guard is machined.
  • Pistol Grip Screw hole is machined and threaded.
5.jpg

DSA AR15 80% Lower Receiver - Hard Coat Anodized $55.00

• 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging.
  • Magazine Well is machined and broached.
  • Receiver Extension location is machined and threaded.
  • Takedown & Pivot Pin locations are machined.
  • Trigger Guard is machined.
  • Pistol Grip Screw hole is machined and threaded.
  • Hardcoat Anodized per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 Finish
6.jpg
I really like where they are going with that selector!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews