JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if there is a list already but thought maybe we could compile a list of sales coming up. I just got an email from PSA (Palmetto State Armory) and they had some real decent deals going. If anyone else comes across another one maybe give us a heads up! Thanks

Midway has a deal going on about Lee reloading kits for like $240, and I think free shipping on orders $99 and over.
I'm not overly impressed with current sales TBH. I did not get an email from PSA tho.

TNW firearms in Vernonia, Oregon has a 6 day sale on their ASR and ASP 80% builders kit. Buy two get 25% off, which translates into a savings of $189 for the two kits. At $379 a copy you can pick up a builders kit for $284.50 . I would go for an ASP kit. Anyone want to go in on this deal?

http://www.tnwfirearms.com/

I thought that the last time I looked at their builders kits the kits didn't come with a stock or the furniture making a kit assembled gun cost more than buying a completed gun?... unless you had spare AR furniture laying around?

A TNW carbine was really high on my list until the Ruger PC9 came out... I went for a PC9 instead. I never could find a TNW to handle and checkout before buying one.

Hell yes! I need a Memorial Day Sale - I am targeting those that preserve our freedom and we are going to need something for Father's Day. What would make it delightful for any of you? I am taking notes to have something ready for Friday early AM...

$30 shotguns? Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

Here is an offer, if a current service member or HD veteran is interested in purchasing an Aero Survival Rifle I will send you a coupon code to use on my site and we cut your wait to one week wait and you are not be limited to 10MM in one color.

Effectively TWN is cutting their sale price from MSRP to MAP with the $100 off. What if I take another $100 off that to bring it down to $599 for any of their Aero rifles in the warehouse?

Search | TNW | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC I see 13 options for colors and calibers, Pink anyone?

Last Edited:
Here is one for the Veteran AR Builders...

Some good looking Magpul furniture for your new AR-15 or the one that needs to look and feel better. Sand color MOE-SL stock, Sand color MOE-SL Carbine handguard, and MOE SL pistol grip - all three pieces for $80.

sand.jpg
I have a few sets on hand and will happily order more until a vendor having this amazing sale runs out!

Please suggest more ideas, I like the challenge!!!

Here is one for the Veteran AR Builders...

Some good looking Magpul furniture for your new AR-15 or the one that needs to look and feel better. Sand color MOE-SL stock, Sand color MOE-SL Carbine handguard, and MOE SL pistol grip - all three pieces for $80.

View attachment 462782
I have a few sets on hand and will happily order more until a vendor having this amazing sale runs out!

Please suggest more ideas, I like the challenge!!!

Just the thing for that custom "pink with purple polka-dots" build...:p

You should include a gift card for Joann's Fabrics so they can also stock up on Rit dye.

For those that don't know, the sand colored Magpul stuff is perfect for a DIY custom dye job.

Just the thing for that custom "pink with purple polka-dots" build...:p

You should include a gift card for Joann's Fabrics so they can also stock up on Rit dye.

For those that don't know, the sand colored Magpul stuff is perfect for a DIY custom dye job.
I was coerced into that store once, nothing but stink-eyes, I wouldn't want to put someone else in that position. Maybe Amazon will ship it with prime?

I was coerced into that store once, nothing but stink-eyes, I wouldn't want to put someone else in that position. Maybe Amazon will ship it with prime?
It looks like Amazon does carry Rit dye.

For anyone planning to attempt this, make sure you do some research first. The darker colors don't always turn out the way you'd expect, at least with fabric.

The dark greens end up being too dark IMO, and brown can end up more of a rust red. I'm not sure if it's the same for plastic, though.

I believe Taupe is a good color for FDE.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews