JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to Thank the Kind Individual that gifted me the Bronze Membership.

In times like these it really goes a long way in building this community. I've been a member for 11 years and I am one of the guys that promotes and does clean ups with this forum and Trash No Land.

I've been around long enough that I've seen good individuals stop showing up and we find out from someone with IRL connection to them that they have passed away.

I would say that 99% of my interactions have been positive over these 11 years and that I've met some great people. People that I would consider friends, even though my interactions with them is once or twice a year.

Everyone knows that the last year was a horrible time and I've shared on here some of the personal obstacles I had to endure.

My Mom decided Thanksgiving morning that 6 years of fighting was enough, that being in St. Vincent for 4 weeks was enough. She knew that I was on the positive side of my Cancer journey... a journey that I inherited due to genetics.

So being Gifted a Membership to this fine Community really means a lot to me.

Thank You Very Much.

Please, take every precaution if you find out that there is a increased chance of Cancer. 39% of the US population will be affected directly. I know going to the Dr stinks, I understand wanting to put it off... but the life you save might be your own. This community needs you.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews