JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
D065709B-514C-4A38-AA40-6D993697FF4C.jpeg Hopefully I don't sound to unintelligent here. I recently got in trade a Mega Arms Mater in 308 that was built by an employee of Mega Arms a few years ago. It is supposedly built of all Mega Parts minus the BCG, Buttstock and gasblock I believe. Has a 16" barrel and Magpul adjustable stock. It has also only been fired 10-15 times. I am by no means an AR guy, mainly stick to bolt guns. My question is, if I were to sell it, what would you figure would be a decent price on it??? I can snap pictures of anything that would help. Thank you in advance!

That's a nice rig.
The MaTen receiver set is one of the most desirable on the market and sells for close to $600 (receiver set alone)
The buttstock is a UBR and almost certainly the sought after (out of production) Gen 1 $250
The grip looks interesting....don't see the blister bump of the A2.
The handguard might be a Mega which would be another premium part.
Barrel ? Who knows.

You'd be well north of $1500 if you tallied everything (at retail)
I think it would sell fast at $1000 in this market.

Mega has made their own barrels for quite some time so I would venture to say that it too is probably a Mega Barrel. It will have the Mega logo on it if it is and should be visible if you look closely at it through the rail in just the right angle in just the right lighting.

If it's the Maten built by a Mega Arms employee, odds are it has a Mega Arms Barrel.

Personally, I wouldn't let it go for a red cent under $1500.00

I have one as well and have contemplated selling it and I'd ask $1800.00 and probably take $1500.00 as my bottom price.

It's nice enough that I would keep it before selling for less.

Maga made some of the very best reciever sets out there

you can always go down in price.

1500.00 is fair as it is a mega arms and they no longer are made as a full complete rifle by mega you shouldnt have an issue and if you list it on ar15.com you could get maybe 2k as they are more educated and know a good rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top