JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After the election results are in, I want to set up appointments for face to face meetings with Senator Kline and Representative Pedersen. I have met with Pedersen in the past and am certain he will meet with me again, but I am not so sure about Kline. I am assuming that they will be the Judiciary chairmen, but if not, I will have to make appointments with the new ones if selected.

Is there anyone here that is willing to ask Kline for a meeting and bring me along? I plan on showing them the neutral positions that WASPC, WACOPS and CeaseFire WA are taking on registered silencer use. I will also show them the mostly negative data I have on crimes associated with silencer use in WA and the letter from the Kitsap County Prosecuting Attorney telling me that any device used to lower gun noise is illegal.

I will try to make an appointment with Kline myself, but the latest e-mails we exchanged were not entirely friendly. Anyone out there want to take one for the team? :)

Ranb
[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class