JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After the election results are in, I want to set up appointments for face to face meetings with Senator Kline and Representative Pedersen. I have met with Pedersen in the past and am certain he will meet with me again, but I am not so sure about Kline. I am assuming that they will be the Judiciary chairmen, but if not, I will have to make appointments with the new ones if selected.

Is there anyone here that is willing to ask Kline for a meeting and bring me along? I plan on showing them the neutral positions that WASPC, WACOPS and CeaseFire WA are taking on registered silencer use. I will also show them the mostly negative data I have on crimes associated with silencer use in WA and the letter from the Kitsap County Prosecuting Attorney telling me that any device used to lower gun noise is illegal.

I will try to make an appointment with Kline myself, but the latest e-mails we exchanged were not entirely friendly. Anyone out there want to take one for the team? :)

Ranb
[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews