JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I'm looking to build an AR-15 upper. It's primary purpose is to be suppressed most of the time. What I am looking for is a medium profile 16" barrel. I see lots of Government or M4 profile where it's pencil profile under the handguard and normal thickness to the muzzle. And then I see alot of heavy or heavy fluted most of these are stainless. I am looking for something in between. Same thickness from the chamber to the muzzle more or less but not super heavy profile, and not stainless.

Have you tried ar15performance.com For the price they are great barrels. I don't have any of his 5.56 barrels but I have a couple of his 6.8spc barrels and they are shoot better than me.

Watch for sales on these barrels. I'm sure there will be some great deals offered during Black Friday on Ballistic Advantage barrels. There are a couple retailers that frequently price them down aggressively.

Also keep an eye on Faxon firearms barrels. I don't have any but hear great things about them and they have a lot of different contours and are decent prices

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top