JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this sarcasm? Or do you have anything to back it up? I never heard anything like that.
Dang. I thought it was pretty obvious, but yes, that's sarcasm. We've discussed it here many times and the reality is that the feds don't normally seem to care unless they think you're flaunting it or they can get you for something else.

Obama did float the idea of taking marijuana off of the schedule 1 list but DOJ didn't like the idea. I believe that was just a few years back. The LEOs that I've talked to want to keep it illegal so they have probable cause to search a person, car, or home. I don't understand that logic but haven't walked in their shoes either.

Obama did float the idea of taking marijuana off of the schedule 1 list but DOJ didn't like the idea.

Strange. I thought they worked for him, and not the other way around.

Obama was probably dinged by the oligarchy. Shown a video of the JFK assassination to get his attention.

A new optional medical marijuana registry recently went into effect in Washington state. The problem with this is ATF considers anyone who has a medical marijuana authorization as an unlawful user of a controlled substance prohibited from possessing firearms under 18 USC s 922(g)(3). Voluntarily putting your name on a medical marijuana registry if you take advantage of the Second Amendment may result in some unforeseen circumstances.

I have a full write-up on this over on my blog: Medical Marijuana Registry May Be Pitfall to Gun Owners (https://www.kertchenlaw.com/blog/washington-states-new-medical-marijuana-registry-may-be-serious-pitfall-to-gun-owners/)

I did not see any rules prohibiting the sharing of a link to a personal blog. If I'm in violation, please let me know and I will take it down. Thanks.

WaLawyer - I just read your blogs I enjoyed them and appreciate them being short!! Bookmarked it and I'll be back.

Thanks Stacy

...and if you do, don't tell the government. :rolleyes:

The black market seems like a better bet to me. Or grow your own... Anyway can't Washingtonians just travel to Oregon to buy pot in a shop, without having to deal with some registry? I'm not up on the pot laws; it's been a long time since I smoked.

You know we have recreational pot shops in Washington right? I drive by 3 on my way to work in the morning. Sometimes I stop at one on the way home :) . Why lie? I love weed!

If you're doing drugs (marijuana) you need to voluntarily not own firearms because at that point your nothing but a nuisance and a liability to yourself and this country. Your poor judgement has been impaired to a point you will probably hurt yourself or someone else around you. I steer clear of anyone who admits to using drugs of any kind or drinks excessively. Just go away please.

If you're doing drugs (marijuana) you need to voluntarily not own firearms because at that point your nothing but a nuisance and a liability to yourself and this country. Your poor judgement has been impaired to a point you will probably hurt yourself or someone else around you. I steer clear of anyone who admits to using drugs of any kind or drinks excessively. Just go away please.

I guess someone just watched refer madness. Time to return you back to the 50s

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads