JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
MDT ACC REM 700 SA Right Hand Tan
Has MDT bag rider and round saver
Everything is like new only used at the range to sight in.
$1000 or trade for a hunting rifle

2250EAF2-BAA8-47E8-8B60-C8F12AFC7DA0.jpeg 1C4CBF5E-A956-46BE-9E0D-27F66F3E7BC7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an FFL and SOT, so sky is the limit. I'm not an mdt dealer tho, so I'm stuck with paying their prices. If your looking for something specific I can normally get it. Personally I have 4 safes full, so narrowing a hunting rifle down is a bit tougher

Probably a T3x lite or super lite stainless in .300 win mag. Yes I have a 6.5 prc and I love it for deer hunting.

Shoot, every distributor is sold out right now. I traded my 300wm off a year ago. The only Tikka in stock through distributors or Tikka is the creedmoor and prc's unfortunately. Dang sorry to waste your time

Christensen is always available, but I can not in good faith recommend those. The two I've had each had to go back to the factory multiple times, and several customers have had their barrels delam.. their steel barrels are decent though.

Remington 300wm blu/synthetic stock 26" barrel is available

Savage 300wm tact desert 24" is available

There is a few 300prc's available. The one that stands out is a howa m1500 in an HS precision stock. One of my coworkers has one and it holds sub moa out to atleast 650yds (furthest we've shot it)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.