JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local for me, so I'll go for sure. I'm always up for a gun show, even small ones.

To be honest though, the shows they have here are, to put it nicely, not that great. Personally I still go, but they are the type of small show with the same old stuff that the gun-show-haters on here point at and say "See, See?!"

I'm not saying don't go, but just don't have terribly high expectations. :)

Local for me, so I'll go for sure. I'm always up for a gun show, even small ones.

To be honest though, the shows they have here are, to put it nicely, not that great. Personally I still go, but they are the type of small show with the same old stuff that the gun-show-haters on here point at and say "See, See?!"

I'm not saying don't go, but just don't have terribly high expectations. :)
Gosh, you know, I'd got to one of these, just like you, I like the whole thing. What killed shows up here for me was they started charging $10.00-$12.00 just to park. And $13.00 to get in and canceled the 2-buck off entry with your Bimart card. Seems like they probably quit up here because of the METRO screwing them over too. A bunch of the vendors had some crazy prices. But even if I came away with nothing it was still fun to go. I never minded the "Other" stuff. They should have some stuff that may interest the ladies and kids too. Make it a family outing, not just a big testosterone party. It was always a pleasure to see mom, dad and a kid or two walking the aisles.

To OP, go and have a good time. There's no charge for parking at McMinnville. The promoter has nothing to do with the price of the venue and what they charge. If you don't find what you're looking for at that gun show, can always check local shops. There is another gun show the first weekend in May in Albany. That one has been typically bigger than McMinnville. It all depends on which vendors are able to make it and what they bring to sell.

Rickreall, ARPC and East Albany Lions in Albany are my go-to shows for the
past few years---BUT McMinnville is only a 10 minute drive so I'll be headed
that way in a bit. Got a Box-O-Glocks™ for trade---might find something interesting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top