JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahhhh... But we have Pistons Wild! If I can't come up with some, I will send a message to them. I'm sure that's part of their standard gear.:)

Yes... Piston's Wild confirmed with me that 'Air' is standard equipment and there will be plenty of it on the Mountain.

:confused: Duh! Air? On the Mountain? Duh! :confused:

Perfect weather for this Saturday on Larch Mtn in Yacolt Burn State Forest. A very unique opportunity to meet and work along side folks from all recreational groups. From 4x4 clubs to dirt bikes, from hikers to horseback riders. Connect with DNR folks and even a State Representative or two. Be a part of a huge statement and do some good for our backyard playground. Then we all have a big party with BBQ lunch, DJ music and chances to win some great prizes! Let's do this!

A cleanup rally in the woods

is better than a Trump rally in Spokane!
Because...

Make the forest great again 1.jpg

Come to the cleanup and help us show the spirit of NWFA as we team up with other recreational groups to do good for one of our backyard playgrounds! It's not too late to RSVP!

See you there!

Cogs

Well this is kind of nice... This will be the first time I don't have to be the first one there for setup! DNR is setting up. And, first time I can leave when I want to!

Gee. Nothing to do... Up early... I think I'll head up and help set up.

(Man, am I sick or what?) o_O

Attending Pick Up The Burn today were NWFA members...

@pietro beretta
@TMitchell (+ Wife & son)
@WrenchNguns (+ son)
and yours truely.

@Joe Link would like to pin a Volunteer sticker to your user name. Thank you!
(post if you were there and I missed you!)

100 heads counted by DNR. Filled the dumpster in these pics and also had a second dumpster at the North end of Larch that got over half full.

Lots of gun owners/lovers also attended. Heard a lot of gun talk and the sporting goods prizes were some of the first to go (cleaning kit, targets pkg & gift certificates).

My team, the Orange team, the BEST team ;)) filled two pickup beds and a large trailer. We covered the L1000 and L1500 on the West end of Larch.

Really good BBQ lunch! Great prizes. We all had a very worthwhile day.

JCT Sign.jpg

JCT Parking Lot.jpg

JCT Parking Lot2.jpg

JCT Parking Lot3.jpg

Arrow Head Pit 1.jpg

Arrow Head Pit 2.jpg

Arrow Head Pit 3.jpg

Arrow Head Pit 4.jpg

Dumpster1.jpg

Dumpster2.jpg

Booths.jpg

Booths2.jpg

Booths3.jpg

Booths4.jpg

Booths5.jpg

Booths6.jpg
PUB 2016 FB Event Pic.jpg
A Great day! Thank you!

I didn't take too many pics, but I'm very happy with how today went. Will definitely be continuing my participation in the future. Good to meet you guys! The guy who picked our donation in the raffle seemed rather excited!

image.jpeg

I didn't take too many pics, but I'm very happy with how today went. Will definitely be continuing my participation in the future. Good to meet you guys! The guy who picked our donation in the raffle seemed rather excited!

View attachment 291597
That be Sporting Systems, Vancouver! Thanks for you help and it was good to meet you... again! Was good to see your wife and son out there helping. That little guy will never remember this day, but really it was all about his future of public land recreation.

Thanks, TM.

Cogs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews