JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know, for the price of 3 or 4 bronze memberships someone could set up a domain with GoDaddy and use the free Simple Machines forum software. Arftard.com./whtf.com or whatever could be up and running in about 24hrs. Someone could even drop the $195 it takes for a lifetime vBulletin license if Simple Machines wouldn't do.

Ya know, for the price of 3 or 4 bronze memberships someone could set up a domain with GoDaddy and use the free Simple Machines forum software. Arftard.com./whtf.com or whatever could be up and running in about 24hrs. Someone could even drop the $195 it takes for a lifetime vBulletin license if Simple Machines wouldn't do.

Well get on it, no sense waisting time telling us it can be done.

I am down for $50...

WAGUNNUT.com
washingtonshooters.com
washingtonguns.net
wa2nd.com
ar15washington.com
washingtonAR15.com

Last Edited:
Guys....it's a tad rude to create a new site while using someone else's....

Having said that, there's about 40 of us that found a new home. PM me for details if you're intrested.

Thanks to NW Firearms for putting up with us!

Tweak- Yeah, there was some bubblegumhattery last night, forcing the lockout. That should be resolved, if not, I'm sure it'll fixt this evening.

ALCON-
Most all of you should have gotten a PM from me with new intel. PM me if not....Matt

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top