JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got a Matrix Precision complete Ruger MK Jig available. This can be used to take a random piece of 1" OD tubing and turn it into the functional receiver for a MK series pistol. The challenge, of course, is getting a Ruger MK series barrel (because most are only sold fitted and timed to the serialized receiver). I really wanted to build this out for the sake of learning the inner parts of how a MK series functions, but the recent HB1705 being shoved up our asses makes that no longer a real option...

These have been perpetually sold out at Matrix Precision since they were first introduced. It is brand new.

Includes
Price is FTF with cash. I am willing to ship (I can take Venmo, Apple Cash, or PayPal F&F) for about $15 extra (it's heavy - the main jig is hardened steel).

A6689FB7-D9C0-4F75-8631-828CA6B931D2_1_201_a.jpeg 0188E42C-CB87-4229-8BD9-0E581B3A710A_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads