JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got a Matrix Precision complete Ruger MK Jig available. This can be used to take a random piece of 1" OD tubing and turn it into the functional receiver for a MK series pistol. The challenge, of course, is getting a Ruger MK series barrel (because most are only sold fitted and timed to the serialized receiver). I really wanted to build this out for the sake of learning the inner parts of how a MK series functions, but the recent HB1705 being shoved up our asses makes that no longer a real option...

These have been perpetually sold out at Matrix Precision since they were first introduced. It is brand new.

Includes
Price is FTF with cash. I am willing to ship (I can take Venmo, Apple Cash, or PayPal F&F) for about $15 extra (it's heavy - the main jig is hardened steel).

A6689FB7-D9C0-4F75-8631-828CA6B931D2_1_201_a.jpeg 0188E42C-CB87-4229-8BD9-0E581B3A710A_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top