JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They just started shipping these. Based on the old Autauga 32 which had a good reputation for quality IIRC.

$300, light, small, milled 4140 construction, lifetime warranty.

Production details: <broken link removed>

Product line: <broken link removed>

The Security Store is listed as a dealer so I called them Friday. Fella didn't know anything about them and said that it would be a special order item.:confused: I asked him if he was a Masterpiece dealer so why the special order. He said to call back in a couple of hours and he would contact Masterpiece. I didn't call back.

Will anybody other than The Security Store carry these? I want a MPA380B and an extra magazine.

One third the price of a 380 Seecamp. Anyone else like the looks of these?

MPA380B L 4.4 H 3.3.jpg

Looks like an Autauga MK II .32acp from a years ago, I think they went out of business 7-10 years ago. Basically a Seecamp clone, decent gun for the price back then.

For an extra $100 you could get a real Seecamp that will have much better resale value.

For an extra $100 you could get a real Seecamp that will have much better resale value.
I bought two NIB Seecamp 32s 15 years ago and paid $275 each. I still have mine, the other one went out the door with the she-devil.

I'd rather have a 380ACP though. More power, better ammo versatility and no possibility of rim-lock. I hope it stabilises the 380 Cor-Bon DPX load that equals a 9mm in expansion and penetration.

LWS380s go for $800 if you can find one since the waiting period is a couple of years. You have to get on a waiting list in order to qualify for another waiting list, seriously. The going rate has been above $1,100 for several years but recently the factory has been catching up to demand so they can be found for under a grand if you pound the auction sites.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top